Disinfecting Cleaning Services
Effective COVID-19 Cleaning Service
At Integrity Restoration & Reconstruction, the safety and health of our customers is our biggest concern. Since COVID-19 has been shown to survive on surfaces for hours at a time, and up to 72-hours on plastic and stainless steel, disinfecting and COVID-19 cleaning is an important part of keeping ourselves healthy. Our certified team of trained cleaners can perform professional disinfection of your entire home or office both quickly and effectively. We’ve been closely following the current turn of events and are here to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Thanks to our extensive experience in mold removal and remediation, we are experts when it comes to disinfecting surfaces. With our professional sanitizing services, you can eliminate viruses like the Coronavirus, bacteria, germs, mold and odors. Now you can sanitize and disinfect your space quickly without ever having to touch, wipe, or rinse a surface.
COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection Process
The goal of our professional service is to disinfect all surfaces that need decontamination from COVID-19. We use the sporicidal fogging method, where special fogging equipment aerosolizes the disinfectant solution into tiny droplets that are temporarily suspended in the air. As these micro droplets fall, they evenly coat the tops and sides of surfaces, furniture, walls, and other furnishings in the room. All disinfectants require dwell time, which is time where the surface is wet and the chemicals in the disinfectant are actively working to kill viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Surfaces to be disinfected must be clean. If a surface is dirty, it needs to be cleaned with soap and water or a detergent before disinfectant is used. This is also true for upholstery like couches and office chairs.
- All surfaces disinfected will be wet from disinfectant and allowed to air dry. Therefore, books, papers, or other materials that might be damaged by moisture should be removed in advance from the area to be treated with sporicidal fogging.
- Your family or workers must vacate the area to be disinfected, and should not enter the area again for 2 to 4 hours after the fogging process. This will allow time for all of the disinfectant to land on surfaces, and to air dry. After this time, the area can be aired out and can be used immediately.
EPA-registered disinfectant solution
We use an EPA-registered disinfectant solution included on List N – the EPA’s list of disinfectants that meet criteria of effectiveness against human coronavirus and are believed to be effective also against COVID-19. Designed for use in hospitals and health care facilities where thorough sanitizing and disinfection is crucial, it will make your property clinically clean, regardless of its size. Thanks to its germicidal properties, it can effectively sanitize any type of surface. EPA rated as low toxicity, it is completely safe for your whole family, pets, or employees.
- Sporicidal fogging and disinfecting of exposed surfaces in the home or office
- Disinfecting surfaces using EPA Approved disinfectants on high-touch areas
- Sporicidal fogging and disinfecting for air ducts.
- HEPA Filtertation Unit Air Scrubbing